Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fat Bottom Girls!!!

State: Depressed about my weight.

This photo is kinda blurry,Brooke took this of me one day...Its the only current picture I could find of myself (mostly bc I hide from cameras).  whoooh looking at it gives me motivation!!!
I have never been a "skinny girl" by any means, but I never thought I would be the "fat girl" either.  My daughter now 3 1/2 is no longer an excuse for (is there such thing as toddler weight?) baby weight.  I am tired of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, and my own skin.  I am official mad at myself for the way I look in the mirror.  How could I ever let myself get 50 lbs over weight? I weight 32 lbs more today than the day I did the day I gave birth to my daughter.  Trust me I am not proud of these numbers.  But I think the only way I'm going to make a change is to be brutally honest.  No more hiding with these numbers and shame.  I'm READY!!! Ready to make a change.  I'm not going to risk my future pregnancy to be any more high risk than it needs to be.  TODAY readers, I am changing.  My plan is to be back into my high school weight by may!!! 8 months.  that's a little more than 6 lbs a month which is more than doable!!  Wish me luck and pray that God gives me strength, desire, and will power!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment